part + whole
Account Service Intern
Schupp Co. is an award-winning, full-service advertising, marketing, and promotions agency headquartered in downtown St. Louis. Our clients range from national to local, household names to non-profits. We pride ourselves on our client-relationship longevity, results-driven creative and being awarded one of the "best" and "coolest" places to work in St. Louis on numerous occasions by the St. Louis Business Journal and St. Louis Magazine.
Account Service Interns – The Schupp Co. internship program last approximately 4 months, and typically follows a trimester rotation:
• SPRING: Jan – April/May
• SUMMER: May – Aug/Sept
• FALL: Sept – Dec/Jan
If you fit the criteria below and can prove that you’re a self-starter who is eager to learn and contribute, we can’t wait to receive your resume and cover letter. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Description/Job Responsibilities: The Account Service Intern is responsible for assisting in day-to-day project execution and providing administrative support to the account teams and the office manager.
- • Senior, recent graduate or grad student that has, or is working toward a degree in
marketing, advertising, communications, journalism or related fields.
- • Applicant should possess strong communication (oral and written) skills; be an efficient
proofreader (strong understanding of English language/grammar); be a creative thinker.
- • Must have ability to work independently, while also being an enthusiastic team player.
- • Must have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a high level of
organizational skills and an uncompromising attention to detail.
- • Must have flexible schedule and the ability to work outside of typical 9-5 hours to
complete necessary projects.
- • 21+ years of age preferred.
General Description/Job Responsibilities
- • Manage Schupp Co.’s social media strategy and outlets.
- • Manage, facilitate and present research findings for ongoing projects.
- • Provide assistance to account service and creative teams.
- • Proofread and edit agency correspondence and presentations.
- • General administrative duties/office management support.
- • Participate in brainstorm sessions, take notes and assist in writing up brainstorm ideas.
- • Assist the management team with projects as needed.
- • Assist with new business efforts, including database management and research.
- • Prepare presentation decks and PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- • Proactively seek meaningful work.
- • Other responsibilities on an as-needed basis.